What Is Analyst Finder?
Analyst Finder is a new no cost, no risk service to help analytical professionals, like yourself, discover potential career opportunities, become part of an exclusive database, and have access to never before available comparative job market data. Our candidate services are totally free, involve no contractual commitment, ensure total anonymity, and only take a few minutes of your time.
Why Use Analyst Finder?
- Find the position or contract you’re seeking
- Gain access to the hidden job market
- Obtain comparative job market data to support your career decisions
- Maintain total control over all of your information
- We’re owned and operated by a trusted and well respected member of the analytical community
- We’re endorsed by ten of the most well-known and respected analytical professionals
- You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
How It Works
- Complete and submit Form 1, below
- You’ll receive a checklist designed to capture your skills, software and programming knowledge, and other factors that employers typically look for
- Complete the checklist and submit it using Form 2, below
- Whenever an organization asks us to do a candidate search, they supply a similar checklist and we find the analytical professionals who come closest to what they identify as their ideal candidate
- If you’re selected we’ll send you an email with the job description, and ask you if you want to be considered for the position
- If you say “yes” we send the company your name and email address
Our Referral Program
Since our service is so inexpensive for companies and recruiters we obviously can’t provide recruiter-like finder’s fees. However, in order to ensure that AnalystFinder will be there when you need it, we need to attract as many of the current and future analytical professionals as possible. If any of your friends or colleagues indicate (on Form 1) that they were referred by you, and we’re able to place them in a position, we’ll pay you $100 each time we’re able to place them in a new position.
If you decide to refer others to signup (e.g., in emails, blogs, posts, etc.), provide your readers with the following URL to ensure that you are credited as being the referral source:
Substituting your first and last names for ‘First’ and ‘Last’
Register Now (Form 1):
Complete the form below. After you click the submit button you will receive an email that will include a skills’ checklist. Complete the checklist and submit it using Form 2 below.
Submit Your Checklist (Form 2):
Complete the form below and click the submit button.